

The next day we met up with Amy's good friend Katie who we went to high school with and had breakfast. It was fun catching up!

After some shopping we headed over to have dinner where we had made reservations. Amy wasn't feeling well and sat down on the bench outside of the restaurant. Tami and I went in to let them know we were there and we looked out and saw Amy on the ground! We went running and helped her up and went and sat outside. She doesn't remember much but she had passed out ! She called the doctor on call and found out that because nobody had witnessed her fall that she needed to be seen. We found the closest hospital and got her checked in. They had to monitor six hours from the time that she fell. I took Tami to the airport and headed back to sit with Amy. After getting an ultrasound, fluids and monitoring the baby we were able to leave. The baby was good and Amy was feeling much better. It was one crazy night and I'm so glad that everything turned out okay.

The trip was so much fun, yeah we had some stressful situations by all in all it was a blast! When I know I better use the restroom so I don't pee my pants because of all of the laughing it's been a good day. My face says it all.
6 comments:
Besides the hospital, sounds like a blast! I can't believe you met David Spade! I LOVE HIM!!!! That is so awesome! And I LOVE that last pic you posted of you! You are more gorgeous than ever!!!
I don't think it gets better then eating at the Bellagio and seeing David Spade. That is awesome! Looks like you guys had fun. That is scary about your friend, I hope she is alright. So you going on Thursday? And are you coming tonight? Don't be a slacker:)
What a great trip, other than Amy's scary experience! I love the Bellagio buffet--is that where you went? That french toast is amazng. :)
We did the dinner buffet. I have had it before an it is amazing. Next time I will have to do the breakfast!
Wow, sounds fun ad scary. I am glad everything turned out OK. Looks like you had a fun time.
Post a Comment