
Maisey turned three today! We had her birthday party at the Treehouse with cousins and friends. It was in the morning which turned out to be nice since they weren't that busy. I usually avoid the place on Saturdays but it turned out okay. We had cake and ice cream in their cute little jungle/ fairytale room. My SIL Tara made this cute cake for Maisey. She always does a fabulous job! Maisey loved it and couldn't stop staring at it. Not only did it look wonderful it tasted so good! It keeps calling my name every time I walk in the kitchen "Heather, Heather please come and eat me" Thanks Tara your the best!
Maisey loved all of her presents! She was so spoiled from everyone and we have been having a great time playing with everything. Trey and Wyatt have liked Maisey's toys just as much as Maisey. Silly boys!
I made the kids some loot bags for her party. Clearance nail polish and chap stick from Christmas came in handy for this. I will have to remember that for next year. The kids seemed to like them so that was good.

I hope everyone had a great time. I know Maisey loved having it at the Treehouse and enjoyed all of her cousins and friends there. It was a good time and nice not having to clean up!
Maisey has been such a joy in our lives. We are so thankful for her and love her so much. Happy Birthday Maisey!
4 comments:
happy bday girlfriend/...(from ella haha) check your mail sent some more headbands
She is darling! It sounds and looks like a great party. I LOVE the cake--adorable!
We all did have a blast! It was a great day. Maisey is so beautiful and I love her so much!! I am glad she liked her cake.
Happy Birthday Maisey! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! The cake is adorable! Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment