Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Great Find!


Most of the morning yesterday I spent cleaning Trey and Wyatt's room, going through all of their toys and putting stuff in boxes to go to the D.I. Today when I pulled up to unload my stuff there was a truck in front of me unloading and I saw this cute kids desk. I hurried and got out and asked the old man who who driving if he was getting rid of it. He had a lot of stuff in the back of his truck so I didn't know for sure if he was donating that too. He said he was and asked if I wanted it. I said of course! The nice people that work there told me they would help me unload my stuff and load the desk into my car. So I went home with a new desk for Wyatt and Trey's room. It is in great condition with only a few scratches and big drawers for storage. I love it and it cost me nothing!!

7 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

That is so cute! I can't believe you got it for free!

Lisa said...

Super cute and it matches the furniture! I love it!

Coombs Family said...

oh that is way cute!

Amanda said...

You must be livin right!

Lovin Life Together said...

way cute, what an easy find!

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

That really was a great deal. And it matches their bunk beds. Awesome!!

tbergsjo said...

So cute! Lucky you :).