
After Wyatt's horrible experience with the dentist I was happy to be going back to our new dentist who I trust a million times more. Kev and I had dentist appointments in the morning and all the kids had appointments in the afternoon. We are always running around with are heads chopped off on Wednesday because it's Kev's day off and we try to pack everything in. After I got back from Wyatt's basketball practice we had to wake up Maisey from her nap and I was worried that she would be awful at the dentist. She kept watching all of her brothers get their teeth cleaned and get x-rays and she would tell the ladies no when they asked her if she was ready to get her teeth cleaned and x-rays. Well when it was her turn she just decided not to put up a fight and got right in the chair and did what they asked. Kev and I were shocked and Kev took some pics and video with the i-pod because we were not expecting such a good outcome. She did a great job! Trey and Maisey had no cavities, Tarrin had one small one and will need to get into the orthodontist soon and Wyatt had a crown re cemented and will need to get the one tooth that caused so much trouble removed and a spacer put in.
2 comments:
I am so glad she did well! Gracie was very unsure and I know when we go next month she will get xrays for the first time and I am panicked she will have a cavity! Amazing how far medicine has come since we were little! You have such cute kids.
Wow that is impressive. My girls have never liked the dentist the first time. I love the pictures of the kids playing. It made me realize how true it is that our kids won't be little for ever. We need to take in those little moments.
Post a Comment