Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another Year

Well another year has gone by and I got to celebrate another birthday yesterday. Yuck! Thirty one! Oh well I guess there is no way of stopping it. My friends Anissa and Kami took me took me out for a wonderful breakfast at Jermiah's and I was able to spend the day in peace and quiet since the kids went back to school. Later we went as a family to Olive Garden. I am grateful for all of the calls and texts that make me feel so loved. It was a nice day and It was nice to spend it with my family.

5 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Palmers said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday. I hope you got my text. You are getting old:) haha I'm kidding.

Keri said...

Happy Birthday!

The Campbell Clan said...

Let's just stay 30 and ot get any older. Hope your day was wonderful, Love ya

Lisa said...

Happy Happy Bday! Sounds like it was amazing and well deserved!