Saturday Trey had his first soccer game. His uniform was huge on him! I had to pin the shorts and fold them over and tuck his shirt in so it wouldn't be down to his ankles! It was so fun watching him play. I have loved soccer all my life and love watching it and playing it. I know they are just little things running around trying to get the ball away and score a goal but it is seriously so fun for me to watch. Trey got the hang of it pretty quick and did a great job!
Looks like so much fun. I was a slacker and didn't get Mason signed up in time for them:( oops! We for sure need to keep up on our walks and hanging out. I always have so much fun with you!
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun. I was a slacker and didn't get Mason signed up in time for them:( oops! We for sure need to keep up on our walks and hanging out. I always have so much fun with you!
Post a Comment