Thursday, September 2, 2010

Trey's first day of Kindergarten!


Trey started Kindergarten yesterday. He rode the bus in the morning with his brothers and I followed it to school. Wyatt made sure he knew where to go and then all the kids lined up to get some name tags on and wait until they could go inside. He seemed really excited and a little nervous. Kev, Maisey, and I waited for him on the corner of our street when he got home from school. When he got off the bus he wanted to get home and eat something. I can't believe he is in Kindergarten! He seems to be really enjoying it and having fun. Yeah for Kindergarten!

1 comment:

Palmers said...

When Mason saw Trey he was so excited for him that he got to ride on the bus. I told him that he could ride on it next year with Trey. He can be his little buddy:) He is so funny he cracks me up. So did you get a sick belly from the tacos?:) I'm sure you and Kevin both hu?