Thursday, September 9, 2010

Guitar Lessons


Tarrin and Wyatt started Guitar lessons a couple of months ago and their teacher was awesome but got a new job that was more demanding so he wasn't able to teach them anymore. Well I found this great gal that lives in North Ogden who used to be a band teacher that teaches guitar. Yesterday was their first day with her and they loved it! She says they both are quick learners. Tarrin is learning fast and Wyatt has an ear for it which means he listens to her play and then he can play it. She has high hopes for them and I do too. I hope they both continue to enjoy it.

1 comment:

Lovin Life Together said...

That's awesome that they are doing that. I wish I could play the guitar, it's a hard one to learn. That's neat they are doing so well.