Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Pictures!

We took some Easter pictures of the kids today and I was so happy to at least get one picture of all of them looking at the camera! It turned out really good that we had just got some baby chicks, Not only will we get some delicious eggs from them in a few months but they make great Easter props for pictures. We had a lot of fun and the kids love playing with the chicks. There is some more pictures on my photography blog if you want to see more.



6 comments:

Camille said...

Your kids look so nice! This reminds me that I need to go and get purchasing Easter clothes! I love the pictures

Fiagle Family said...

so cute. I remember when we tried to get them all to take a pic at st george!! haha. Miss you

Tara Bergsjo said...

I love them!!! We have got to get my kids scheduled. The the dress!

Coombs Family said...

There so cute!

Palmers said...

I love the chick pics...that is such a cute idea. Oh and I forgot to tell you how cute Colleens pictures tuned out. You are just good at what you do:) Love them! I am a slacker with pics and need to be better.

Shelley said...

What can I say...SO cute!!!