Friday, March 26, 2010

What is this girl thinking

Almost everyday Maisey decides that she is going to change out of the clothes that I have put her in and change into something more flattering. This is what she came up with yesterday. Who knew pajama shirt under old sun dress and khakis put on backwards could look so good. Would I let her wear this while we run errands, Probably not but if you have seen her running around outside with her clothes on backwards please don't judge she is only trying to be independent.

5 comments:

Lovin Life Together said...

She is too cute! I like her combo. Heather, thanks so much for doing our picture. I love them, you did a great job. I'll be referring every one to you. Thanks a bunch!

tbergsjo said...

Ha Ha! That just cracks me up. I love the independence of kids. She looks cute no matter what she is in :).

Tara Bergsjo said...

I LOVE it! She is so cute and very funny.

Fiagle Family said...

hey at least her shoes are on the right feet!

Coombs Family said...

I like the pants on backwards!