Sunday, January 10, 2010

My baby is turning Two!


My baby girl is turning two years old on Friday! She has grown so much in the last few months and I defiantly do not have a baby anymore. She acts so grown up. She has been such a sweet spirit in our home. We have so much testosterone in this place and I am glad a have a little girlie girl to even things up a little. She is so girlie sometimes that I have to laugh. When Kevin and I were at the mall the other day, Maisey walked over to this new dress shop and was standing there in awe at all of the pretty dresses. She said "Daddy, Daddy come pretty!" We went in and you would have thought we were in a candy store the way she walked around and looked at all the dresses. She loves shoes, putting on nail polish, and wearing dresses! Thankfully I have a sister in law with three girls and she basically clothes Maisey from all of the stuff they give us. She loves Strawberry Shortcake and we love how she says Shortcake when she wants to watch her movie. Maisey loves to make us laugh. I love how toddlers are so amazed at everything they see. She is talking up a storm and fighting for attention along with her brothers. She has started throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way. I guess that's usual for a two year old but we have to make sure not let her see us laugh at the way she throws herself on the floor and cries. She loves to take baths and if I'm not watching she will have her clothes off and sitting in the tub in about three seconds. She loves candy and gum. I don't like her having gum though because she hasn't mastered just chewing it and not swallowing it. She loves her babies and stuffed puppies and the stuffed monkey that her aunt Michelle gave her at Christmas. She will not go to sleep until they are all tucked into bed with her. Maisey is very cuddly. She loves giving kisses and hugs. I love Sundays when she gets to cuddle with her daddy and curl up and they take a nap together. Maisey loves music and loves to dance. Whenever she hears music, She immediately starts dancing. I almost forgot the girl is potty trained! I have never had a child under the age of two potty trained. No more diapers, Well except at bedtime. Maisey has been such a blessing to our family. Not a day goes by that she doesn't make each one of us smile. We love you Maze!

6 comments:

Haley said...

Aw, she's so big and cute!

Camille said...

I can't believe she's two already. I have to agree with you about trying not to laugh when they throw a tantrum, because really how cute are they?

Tara Bergsjo said...

I love that little girl! And how wonderful for you that she is potty trained!!!

Palmers said...

I can't believe she is 2 already, time flies way to fast. It seems like you just had her. I hope she has a Happy Birthday!!!

Fiagle Family said...

she cant be two already!! geezz. it goes by tooo fast. I love the little smirk. ella says happy birthday and come play babies and puppies..haha

Shelley said...

Unbelievable. Happy Birthday Maisey!