had some lunch at Quilted Bear and went and ran some last minute errands for her party. After she took her nap, She woke up to streamers and princess decorations everywhere. I had made some cut out cardboard boxes to look like castles and painted them white.
Kevin made fun of me but Maisey sure liked playing with them and the cousins did too. Here they are already in pajamas after the party. Kevin showed up with thirty white, gold, and pink balloons to decorate with. Maisey loves balloons! My sister in law Tara made two beautiful cakes. A princess barbie cake and pink castle cake.
I didn't know she was going to make a castle cake. They both were so dang cute!
I just loved looking at those cute cakes and had a hard time cutting them up when it was time to eat cake and ice cream. We played a little game where the kids searched for jewels in rice crispies
then we panited nails and put on lip gloss..jpg)
.jpg)
Afterwards we opened presents. Maisey got a lot of cute stuff. She especially liked the necklaces and bracellets her Aunt Tara gave her. After she put them all on she had to go and sit on her lap..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
She had fun doing girlie stuff with all of her girl cousins! It was a fun party. I can't believe she is two! I had to throw this picture in. My brother in law Marty put on my nephews Knight in Shining Amor costume and we all had a good laugh!
3 comments:
She is so CUTE!! And your are an amazing photographer! I love the first picture. I noticed how darling she looked at chruch today, good job at picking out the dress Maisy:)
Such a cute party! I love the white cardboard castles...very creative! Two cakes...what a lucky lil girl!
What a cute 2 year old! Aren't you happy you have your girl...princess parties are the best!!
Post a Comment