.jpg)
Wyatt lost his first tooth on January 2nd. He came upstairs to show Kev and I that his tooth was now very loose. I got a damp wash cloth and told Wyatt I was going to clean the tooth and I pulled it out really fast. Wyatt didn't seem to mind and was excited to put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy. Wyatt's cousin Allisen lost her first tooth a few weeks ago and it was the same tooth as Wyatt's, Now there twinners!
Wyatt had to go to the doctor today for a sore throat and it was strep throat again. He has gotten so much lately that the doctors say that his tonsils have to come out. Our good insurance starts in February so we will schedule it sometime in February. Poor Wyatt. I feel bad for him but getting step throat every couple of months can't feel that great.
2 comments:
Yeah, for loosing the first tooth! Good job Mom for being tricky and pulling it so smoothly. Hopefully when he gets his tonsils out he'll be much better. Hey! what could be better that popsicles and ice cream for a day or two!
That is great....hopefully the tooth fairy treated him alright:) I love the princess party to, that is so much fun. That cake is to dang cute. I love the barbie dress it is cute. I would have loved that when I was little:)
Post a Comment