Monday, August 31, 2009

School,Haircut,and New Calling

This post is a little bit of everything so feel free to skim through it. Well school has started and Tarrin and Wyatt seem to be enjoying it. I was a little worried because Tarrin was acting so upset that he had to go but after the first day he was loving it. Wyatt seems to like it but thinks the school day lasts a long time. It's nice having the two in school all day. I haven't gotten a lot done like I thought I would but I guess it might take me a little bit to get back in a routine. Tarrin and Wyatt always love the first day of school when they get to have doughnuts and juice before they get on the bus.
Tarrin has Mrs. Hansen and Wyatt has Mrs. Budge. They both seem really nice. At back to school night we walked in the classroom to meet Tarrin's teacher and Wyatt says "Look Tarrin, You have a grandma for a teacher" I was so embarrassed but I don't think she heard.


A couple of day's ago I was looking at Maisey's hair and it just didn't seem right. There were short pieces in the front where I knew that it had been long a half hour earlier. It took me a minute to realize that it had been cut. I didn't think that she had cut it herself so of course I asked Trey if he had cut Maisey's hair and he had said no and he actually sounded believable. Later Kevin asked Trey "Trey, What scissors did you use to cut Maisey's hair" and his reply "The green and orange one's" I guess it's all in how you ask them. I was so mad! I'm glad that I can brush her bangs to the side and you can't really notice it but still, It's so frustrating!

Sunday I was set apart to be the Young Women's Secretary. I am excited for this new calling and looking forward to getting to know the girls. I am really happy to be serving with Camille,Carrie,and Lori. They are such neat people. Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Camille said...

You will do so well with the YW! Ian had a great first day of kindergarten! So it looks like everything went well for everyone

Tara Bergsjo said...

Two kids in all day school!! I hope they both enjoy the year. Maisey's hair stiil looks cute! I really don't think I would have noticed, if you wouldn't have told me. Congrats on the new calling!!

The Fowers Clan said...

Love the haircut story!! You guys will be an awesome YW Presidency! You are all great women that will have so much fun with the girls!

Fiagle Family said...

got to love kids and scissors!!! lol

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh your lucky..her haircut could have been so much worse! I have fixed so many little kid haircuts in my day. And let me tell you I have seen some really scary hair. At least you can make em bangs :) Plus she's adorable so it won't even matter. That is my biggest fear...that when Ella finally grows some decent hair she'll cut it all off since she watches me all the time...Better go hide them now :)

Palmers said...

I can't believe he cut her hair. I would be so mad too! That is so exciting about your new calling. You guys will do a great job, the girls will love you guys.

Coombs Family said...

Good luck on your new calling sis. You'll do GREAT! LOve Ya!

Robinsons said...

Congratulations on the new calling! I missed the sunday you were put in so I wondered why you were in RS last week. It was good to see you there!!!

Shelley said...

Hey now she and Becca can have matching haircuts!!!!!
You are wonderful with the girls. The four of you women will be awesome.