
On Labor Day we decided to go to the Zoo. We had some free tickets and thought it would be a good day to go. I guess everybody else thought it would be a good day also. There was so many people there!! Kevin dropped me and the kids off and went in search of a parking spot. Twenty minutes later he met up with me and the kids. The kids had so much fun! Tarrin had is little camcorder with him and liked going around taking pictures and doing some video of the animals. Wyatt also brought his Fisher Price camera and took Lot's of pictures. I guess I'm rubbing off a little bit on the kids. Maisey was an absolute pill most of the day. She would get really excited about seeing a certain kind of animal and if we tried to pry her away she would scream and throw a fit until we got to the next animal. It was a cycle the rest of the time we were there. I was laughing a little bit when she would see something she liked in the reptile place and she would just stand there like the animal was hers and give everyone a look like this is mine and don't even think about looking at it.

Overall we had a good time. Later we headed up to Logan for my niece Kenzie's Birthday party. We had some yummy food and the kids played with all of their cousins.
1 comment:
That little girl is so cute and has such a funny personality! Gotta love her! I am glad you guys had fun, we love the zoo!
Post a Comment