...Hit both the Logan fair and The Davis county fair. Logan was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed the fried oreo's and all the neat booths. The Davis fair was a bit of a disappointment but they did have a fun petting zoo.
...Went to Toads a couple of times. We had some gift certificates and decided now was a good time to use them up. The boys love the place!
...Kevin and I spent one day making salsa from the veggies in our garden and making Strawberry freezer jam. Yummy!
...Had Kevin's family over for dinner. Had a good time visiting with the family and Kevin's cousin Heidi came with her husband and their cute little girl who they just adopted. Also went to Zeppe's after and had a gelata!
...Kevin took the boys to the showing of Star Wars at the Egyptian Theater. It was free and Tarrin loved it. How neat it was for him to see it on the big screen. I was just fine with staying home with Maisey since I'm not really into that sort of thing. I'm just glad my kids have such a nice daddy that takes them to do all sorts of fun things. Kevin said it was so much fun seeing how excited they got. Trey fell asleep but the other two couldn't stop talking about it.
...I have been busy finding out how to get my next victim for the Wild West Shootout. Thanks Kim and friend Kelly for helping me get Brian Masuisui. He never suspected a thing! Nothing like hiding behind a corner waiting for your victim to come out of work so you can shoot them. Yes, Brian I know I am a punk.
... Went to North Shore and had a blast. Maisey loved the frog slide and couldn't get enough. I think she went up and down that thing a hundred times. She was so wore out Kevin took her home for a nap and came and got me and the boys when we were done. I met my sister-in-law's Kim and Tara and Tara's sister Tiffany and Kim's friend Kelly and kids. It was so much fun! The kids had so much fun and I had a lot of fun hanging out with the girls. We always have so much fun together. The kids love the lazy river! I can't believe we were there for five and a half hours. I think that's a record for my kids.

4 comments:
We really like that pool. I think it so much more fun than Logan's pool. I am glad we came, my kids had ton and tons of fun! We need to make sure we do it every year! It is fun to see how good Ryan and Trey are playing together. We should be better about getting them together!
Sounds like your family had a great end to the summer! Love freezer Jam!! I need to get making mine!
Aren't you glad for school though? Looks like you guys have been busy! I have never been to that pool, it looks like a lot of fun!
wow you guys still have not started?? I am excited to have a normal routine though :)
Post a Comment