The last two weeks have come to an end. I am sad that swimming lessons are over. The kids had so much fun and I loved swimming with Maisey. Tarrin and Wyatt learned so much, Trey played a lot and Maisey loved splashing in the water. It was funny because maisey would only last about a half hour at the first of swimming and on the last day she couldn't get enough.
Great pictures, I love the top one. Your daughter is so cute I could just pinch her! I got photoshop today, I would email you but I have about a year and a half of figuring out what I am doing!
1 comment:
Great pictures, I love the top one. Your daughter is so cute I could just pinch her! I got photoshop today, I would email you but I have about a year and a half of figuring out what I am doing!
Post a Comment