
Well, We made it to July without stitches. It's a new family record! Yesterday I had just started mowing the front lawn when I hear some screaming. I look over and Tarrin and Wyatt are both sitting on the ground crying. Tarrin his holding his head and Wyatt is holding his leg. I run over and first check out the head wound. No blood and a little bit red but Tarrin his acting fine and talking normal. I look over at Wyatt's leg and I know instantly that he will need stitches. I called Kevin and he met me at the doctor's where Wyatt got four stitches on his knee. Apparently they were both riding bikes and not looking where they were going and yep crashed right into each other. The joys of motherhood.
5 comments:
They'll be proud of those scars soon enough!! Those are their battle scars of childhood.
I feel bad for the poor little kid! But hey at least it is not broken! :)
He is one tough boy. I still need to post our swimming lesson's. I need to get on the ball:)
They are tough boys! I had two bothers that the doctor accross the street from us would just bring his stuff home and stich them up on the kitchen counter because they got stiches all the time and then my mom didn't have to go to the hospital! Swim lessons looked fun and your 4th!
Bryn said...when are we going to see him I need to help him get better! Can wait to come invade your place :) haha
Post a Comment