We got Maisey's glasses today. She doesn't keep them on very good, But I'm sure she will get used to them as time goes by. The doctor told me if she wants to take them off to look at things close it's no big deal and to not stress over making sure she has them on all the time. It reminds me of when Tarrin first got his glasses. He was six months older and his eyes were worse so he would never take them off. They look so much alike(except for the curly hair). She is so funny and and seems to keep them on more for Kevin. I am so glad that she will be able to see better. Love ya Maze!

11 comments:
She is so cute!! I love them!
I would be so scared that one of my kids would take those off and ruin them or lose them.
She looks beautiful! And she really does look just like Tarrin. They grow up to fast.
She looks so cute with glasses. Her and Tarrin do look a lot alike!
What a sweet little girl! She is darling in her new glasses!
So cute! I have thought she looked like Tarrin since the first time I saw her. She is a princess and I am so glad you got your girl :).
She looks so cute with them. She is such a doll!
Aw, I love it! She looks adorable!
Now she really looks like Tarrin!! She is so cute.
Love, love, love them! She is sooooo beautiful!!
How adorable! She's a cutie!
I agree with everyone before me! What a cutie!
Post a Comment