Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Snake Hunter #1

A new season of catching snakes! Yeah for me. Wyatt caught this one on Tuesday last week. Yes they are in their swimsuits already. If you don't remember last year, Wyatt caught about ten snakes. I wonder what it will be this year. I guess it's time to have the talk again(Don't go and pick up just any snake talk)I'm already preparing for the insects, reptiles, and everything creep and crawly that I know I will get to see this year.

6 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

I can't believe they were in there swimsuits already! Cute picture!

Camille said...

I don't know what I want to deal with more this year, snakes or those stupid wasps.

Shelley said...

I am just SO GLAD we don't get snakes over here. I would lose it. Your a good mom.

Keesha said...

That makes me a little nervous to be having a little boy!! Ewww... I didn't know we shared the same anniversary either. :) Happy Late Anniversary!!

tbergsjo said...

Ok so Lyndsey has been wearing her swimsuit every day for a couple of weeks now, but not because it is warm enough to be out snake hunting :). Lucky you!

Christine said...

I swear all of the snakes in the neighborhood know we like them. Our backyard is full of them. I rarely mow the law without seeing one or four or five. My kids love it. It makes me laugh that you have 3 boys and 1 girls also. Watch out one girl syndrome is a real thing!