
I still remember the day Wyatt was born. Waking up at three in the morning with a hard contraction and rushing to the hospital, sitting in the elevator crying trying to push the button to get to the maternity floor, The nurses checking me and I was eight centimeters dialed and then they decide to take me serious. What we have to go through to get this little ones here. Wyatt had a great birthday yesterday. It was not a traditional birthday party. He wanted cheesecake instead of cake and ice cream and he wanted to make smores. The cheesecake didn't hold up his candles very well.

We had hot dogs and a lot of yummy side dishes that everyone brought. We roasted the hot dogs and had smores over our fire pit in the backyard. He was really excited to get a spark scooter and a bubble rocket. He got a lot of toys that he can use outside and keep him happy.

I can't believe Wyatt is six. He is such a loving little boy. He has grown out of his mischievous stage which I'm glad since Trey will be in it forever. Wyatt loves being outside and playing with his friends. He is still our cuddler and he is such a sweet little guy. He loves to share and has soft feelings. He is all boy and I loving watching him grow into such a kind, adventurous, loving young man. We love you Super W!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Wyatt! I can't believe he's six!
WOW! I can't believe he is six! Happy birthday Wyatt!
Tell that cute little Wyatt Happy Birthday. Sounds like you had a fun birthday party.
Happy Birthday little man!
Post a Comment