
After church we headed up to Logan were Kevin's family gets together for an Easter egg hunt. The kids have such a blast running around and getting eggs. Maisey picked up the first one she saw and that was good enough for her until she saw my sister-in-law Tara's kids going through their baskets and decided to help out. It's so much easier when they do all the work for you.


The boys always have so much fun with their cousins. They had a blast and got way too much candy. Later we walked over to the park and had a good time visiting and watching all the kids have a good time. I love Easter and all that it stands for. I am especially grateful for Jeffery R. Holland's talk on the atonement. If you didn't get a chance to listen to it make sure you read it in the Ensign, It was wonderful.
3 comments:
It was a great day! I love when the family gets together.
She's definitely upset, but still so dang cute. You've gotta have one good crying picture, because in all reality they spend a good portion of their young life doing it, so it also needs to be represented! Looks like you had fun.
She looks so cute in her Easter dress. I didn't really take pics before church either. I guess that is what happens when we go at 9:00 hu???
Post a Comment