Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Fun night
First I want to give a shout out to my handsome little Trey Bre. Happy birthday little guy! I will post tomorrow all about the fun stuff we have been doing today and his party tonight. Second I had so much fun last night. Camilee had a good old fun party at her house where we all watched the finale to the bachelor. What's more fun than all getting together to bash a big jerk that can't make up his mind. I mean really what's up with him, He thinks he can pick one girl ask her to marry him and then just decide oh well I think I like the other one more! I guess I'm glad that he told her sooner than later especially if he's sitting there thinking about Molly the whole time. It seems like he just has to have variety in his life, Can't stick to one person. Give me a break! It was a fun time. Thanks ladies and Camille for putting it all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy B-day Trey. Jeremy
Amen about the bachelor! Geez, I mean if it dosen't work out with Molly you gonna give DeAnna a try again! I bet his x-wife is watching like "That's how it was with me to!" Soon as things get boring he's off to the next exciting thing. Sorry buddy you don't have fabulous dates in NewZeland everyday. Good luck Molly!
I had so much fun! I haven't laughed that hard in a while! What a great time! I am excited for next season, probably more for the party!
Post a Comment