Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Trey

Trey turned four years old yesterday. I still remember when he was born thinking how small he was 5 lbs 9 oz. He was my smallest baby. I call him my little runt, runt but he doesn't really like that. From the moment I woke up yesterday it was making cupcakes, putting loot bags together and getting everything else ready for the big day. Trey had fun at school where they celebrated his birthday. He had picked out chocolate cupcakes which he calls pupcakes to take to school and some red punch. For dinner that night he wanted to go to Wingers. Kev's family came down and celebrated with us. Afterwards we went to Toads Fun Zone and had his party. When we asked him what he wanted for his birthday he said "A party with Kennedy" It was so cute. Kennedy was able to come and It made his special day that much funner. Trey again had chocolate cupcakes. Here he is blowing out his number four candle.
He loved all of his presents.
Especially his bike that he rode all over the place. I asked him if he wanted to play any games and all he wanted to do was ride his bike.I'm glad somebody liked my cupcakes. I thought this picture was so cute of Kennedy. Kenzie and Maisey had fun climbing all over everything.
Wyatt and Kennedy did all the games together. This ride was really fun.

Thanks to all of Kev's family for making Trey's day so much fun. When he said his prayers last night he was thankful for his birthday and his bike. Things I asked myself at Trey's party.
1. Will Trey ever get off of that bike?
2. Is everybody having a good time?
3. Great job Tara(400 tickets)!!
4. This really isn't a place for babies.
5. Where is Ryan hiding?
6. I love my family.

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday Trey!
Cute pic's.

Haley said...

What a great birthday! Sounds like you all had a great time.

Lovin Life Together said...

Happy B-day Trey! Cute Family!

Emily Oman said...

I'm so glad Kennedy got to go! Looks like the party was a hit!! I know Kennedy had fun. I can't believe how big these kids are getting. It seems like just yesterday Trey and Kennedy were babies and people thought they were twins! :) Thanks again for coming to get Kennedy, she loved it!

Tara Bergsjo said...

Thanks for inviting us to his party. We all had a blast. My kids talked about it all day today! Trey is so cute and we love him so much!!

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

Kids grow up way too fast!

Palmers said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't believe he is 4 that is nuts. I wish I could have came to the party at camilles too. Sounds like you had fun!