I saw this on Hayle's blog and thought it was so cute.
T. Trey
W. Wyatt
T. Tarrin
1. What is something mommy always says?
T. Come upstairs!
W. Time for school.
T. I love you.
2. What makes mommy happy?
T. Hugs
W. Being good.
T. When I clean my room.
3. What makes mommy sad?
T. Not hugs.
W. Not cleaning up.
T. When Trey hurts Maisey.
4. What does your mommy do to make you laugh?
T. Not bump into each other.
W. Play and tickle me.
T. Tease me.
5. What did mommy like as a child?
T. Watching Tom and Jerry.
W. Watching Mr. Men show.
T. Playing Mario game.
6. How old is your mommy?
T. 3
W. 28
T. 27
7. How tall is your mommy?
T. 4
W. 7 ft.
T. 5 ft.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
T. Do whatever she wants.
W. Go to the park with me.
T. Go out with Dad.
9. What does your mommy do when your not around?
T. Stay here.
W. Go to the store.
T. Clean.
10. If mommy became famous what would it be for?
T. What??
W. I don't know.
T. Singing.
11. What is your mommy really good at?
T. I don't know.
W. Your not good at anything.
T. Photography.
12. What is your mommy not good at?
T. Laughing.
W. I don't know.
T. cleaning dishes/video games.
13. What does mommy do for her job?
T. Work on stuff.
W. You don't have a job.
T. Photographer.
14. What is mommy's favorite food?
T. Hot stuff.
W. Asparagus.
T. Green Beans.
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
T. Mom and Dad I like.
W. Nothing.
T. Cleaning.
16. If mommy was a cartoon character, What would she be?
T. Dora
W. A mouse.
T. Padme(star wars)
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
T. Play around.
W. Go to the park.
T. Go to restaurants.
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
T. I'm getting bigger.
W. Cause were together.
T. We are both people.
19. How do you know your mommy loves your dad?
T. Hugs and kisses.
W. Kissing.
T. He's your husband.
20. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
T. Go at Wingers.
W. Wingers
T. On vacation.
8 comments:
That is so cute!!! Did you laugh and laugh when you asked them the questions?
Way fun.
That's really cute. You must go out to eat a lot.
p.s. I love the new blog look!
I love that, ya you would be famous for singing. uh-huh!
That is to cute! I am going to have to do that with my kids. I loved so many answers. Some sweet and some funny! You rock!!
Wyatt is a hoot! It's fun to get such kandid answers from kids. Cute boys!
This was fun huh? I'm glad you did it, such cute boys!
That is too funny. I am going to have to copy that game.
Post a Comment