Monday, January 26, 2009

What a Mess!

So I have learned over the last couple of years that we cannot have anything nice in our house. I can't count the number of dents in my walls, the spills on the carpet, the broken furniture and all the rips and tears in everything. I know I have three crazy boys and a little girl who gets into everything but really!! I know I will look back at all of this and laugh at it all but today it's not very funny. I love my house to be clean and spotless but if it takes all day to clean and an hour later it's a mess again I think I may give up. Well at least for the rest of the day. I know everybody who has little kids have these days. I guess I just needed to vent a little. while I was picking up the clutter today I look over to find that Maisey has found a chocolate chip cookie that one of the boys have left out. It was all over her face and hands! I cannot win! I surrender! She does look pretty cute though.

10 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara Bergsjo said...

She does look very cute! I know how you feel. I just spent the last hour cleaning upsatirs. Then when I came down to tuck McKayla into bed, I about passed out when I saw the mess they all made down here! I guess we got to love them anyway! By the way your house always looks great!

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

She is adorable. Your right I think all moms just feel like giving up sometimes. Good luck to ya!

Suz said...

Its a good thing our kids our so cute! How can you look at a face like that and stay mad! One day it will be funny!

Haley said...

I already have given up! My house is a disaster 90% of the time!

Coombs Family said...

ALREADY BEING A LITTLE STINKER. WISH WE COULD GO BACK TO THE I CAN'T CRAWL STAGE.

Shelley said...

What is there to say...Heather. It's a good thing the good Lord knew to send them so cute so you wouldn't....well....something you might regret. And truthfully, we women need to not measure our own successes and "happiness" over the condition of our house. I'm here to tell you from bad experiences where I let me neurotic desire for clean spoil a perfectly fun afternoon for my kids.
Hang in there!!!

Fiagle Family said...

I love the dirty faces..those are the best ones..then one day we will miss the dents on the walls and the dirty hand prints

The Fowers Clan said...

I know how you feel! I don't know why I bother to mop my floors. I got them clean yesterday and today there is Red Cream Soda all over! I am giving up! Who Cares! Right? Well I will really try not to care!

Brit said...

Fun reading! I feel the same way...you just have to keep telling yourself: Healthy, Happy Kids....make a lot of messes!:)