Saturday, January 10, 2009

Girls Day Out/ Bride Wars

Yesterday a bunch of us girls(all 13 of us) went to see the movie Bride Wars. It was pretty funny but Hollywood is really trying to push the envelope when it comes to movie ratings. I thought it was really funny and laughed a ton. It was so much fun having all the girls together. Afterwards some of us walked over to Iggy's to have a late night snack. It was so much fun to visit and get to know some of the girls who I haven't gotten to know very well. I took some pictures of Amie's cute little girl Chesney earlier in the day so you will have to check them out. Overall it was a really fun night. Thanks everyone!
The group shot did not turn out very well(some girl named Heather looked horrible in it) so if you want to see it let me know. Here's some of the girls outside of Iggy's.

7 comments:

The Bates' said...

Oh man I am sad I had to miss. GLad you had fun.

Camille said...

It was fun. We only decided to extend our evening because you called us party poopers, and NOBODY calls Sister Machen a party pooper. So we totally decided we were going to prove you wrong. Let's do this again!

Tara Bergsjo said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Everyone deservices something like that once in a while!!

The Fowers Clan said...

I am glad that you had the idea of everyone going, I just wished that we could have all hung out the rest of the night! Stupid Economy! Well I can't wait for the next time!

Shelley said...

Cute shot of these ladies! I really think you should post the photo of the whole group. You know even if you look...well...a little wierd... we would still love you Heather.

Lovin Life Together said...

It looks like you guys had a good time, I'm sad I missed out. Heather I'm so sorry I didn't get back with you, I remembered last minute on my way out to my hair appt, when Suzie stopped to ask if I was going. For sure call my next time. I'm with you on this crappy economy. We just have to stay strong, have faith and get through it. It will get better.

Palmers said...

I am sad I missed out. I thought we were going to be able to go to the jazz game, but we didn't end up getting the tickets. I would love to go though. I will have to go next time for sure though. We just stayed home and cleaned out our basement. Sounds like fun hu?