
We had Maisey's birthday party on Saturday. My sister-in-law Tara came down earlier in the day so I could take some pictures of her kids. She also helped me clean up the house and get ready for the party. Thanks Tara. A bunch of us went and had dinner at Javiers and then met Kevin and the rest of them back at our house for cake and ice cream. Maisey got a My Little Pony cake and decorations. Can I just tell you how much fun it is to have girlie stuff at my house. She got the cutest dress from Kevin's cousin Heidi(check the sidebar)and the book "The carrot Seed" which she wouldn't put down. After she saw that book she didn't want to open anything else. It was pretty funny. She also got the cutest outfit from Tara. Kim and Tiffany gave her some dollies and other toys that she is having so much fun with. Wyatt and Trey fight over the dolls(pretty funny). Kevin's mom gave her another beautiful dress with some red shoes. I love red shoes! After presents it was time for cake. Maisey dived right in. She was in love! She kept flinging her hands up and down trying to get the cake and frosting off of her hands. In the process it was flying all over the kitchen. She was full of funny expressions and big smiles. I think Maisey had a really good time.
9 comments:
Love the "My Little Pony"! She is so beautiful. So much fun and it is funny the boys would fight over the girly stuff. Cute pictures of her on the side of your blog.
We had so much fun! I wish I was better about hanging out with you, because you are so much fun to be around!! Maisey is so beautiful and her personalty is so sweet. Thank you so much for doing pictures of my kids. You are so talented!
Really Maisey is such a cutie. I'm glad you get to have the girlie stuff around the house.
I love the 1st bday pics with cake all over their little faces! What a fun day for Maisey, she's so cute!
She's adorable. Girl stuff is a lot of fun especially after a boy or in your case 3! I love her new pictures in the dress.
Her little birthday dress is so beautiful. Looks like you had a blast! How fun! Sorry I missed it.
Maisey is so cute, I'm glad she had a good birthday! Looks like she was spoiled!
Where in the heck has the time gone? I can't believe she is already 1! She is so beautiul and so lucky to have such a cute Mom! Way cute cake too!
I cannot believe our babies are 1! Where did this last year go? She is such a doll. I love the My little Pony cake how cute is that!!
Post a Comment