Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This Economy Sucks!

Okay, So I promise this will be one of the last sentimental post for awhile but I couldn't just let Kevin get away with that Happy Birthday post and not say anything. Wow, can you say tears streaming down my face. I knew he could write things like that because I still have a few love letters from when we were dating but that was so sweet. I just wanted Kevin to know that I have so much respect for him. With this horrible econony he has stepped up and worked his butt off. I appreciate him going in to work every day and giving it his all. I know it is not easy and he still pushes on. I am looking forward to 2009 and hope that it will be a great year. I am so thankful for the work he puts in. He is so good at what he does and I am so thankful for the sacrifices that he makes for our family. I know it's not easy giving up a lot of toys(snowmobliles, bikes, the Ranger)but he didn't even question it. He knows what needs to be done and he does it. I Love you Kev.

8 comments:

Camille said...

What he wrote was the sweetest!

Emily Oman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fiagle Family said...

Heather, thanks so much for having us over the holidays. It is always a blast staying with you and the family. I was going to call you really late on your B-day but ended up being nice. I forgot to call you and wish you a happy birthday. I dito everything kevin said about you except the mushy stuff. You married up not down like some people. We miss you guys tons and look forward to seeing you soon. Love your big brother.

Fiagle Family said...

I just have to correct jeremy that he married up too!! haha THanks again for all you guys do and let us stay and rock out to all hours of the night...and rage is all the rage !! Not to mention we wont have gyros again till the next time we come out there. Love you guys Amanda

Tara Bergsjo said...

You are very blessed to have such a hard working husband! Those Bergsjo boys know how to take care of there families! I love you all so much!!!

Coombs Family said...

I'm so glad you have Kevin. He's such a great brother-in-law. He is such a hard worker and does so much for you. You go Kev!

Shelley said...

I haven't been to your site for a while. Holy Cow!!! Kevin's tribute to you is amazing. Of course you are amazing. It is so cool to hear you talk about sacrifices and the willingness. You two are a great example to all of us!

Forsberg's said...

You are so sweet with each other. Must be a pretty happy marriage :)