Tarrin cheesing it before the doctor came in.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Opthalmologist
Yesterday our six months were up and it was time for another eye appointment. Tarrin's eyes are doing really good and his vision is great! We could not be happier. I always love getting good news, It's the bad that I have major stress over. Maisey's eyes looked about the same as last time. She will need glasses when she gets older(probably when she starts school)but for right now she is doing good. I feel so extremely blessed when we get good news. Nothing is better than having healthy, happy kids. After the the doctor saw them, He always gives them sun glasses for their eyes if they have been dialated. Maisey would not leave them on, But I did get a picture before she pulled them off.
Luckily all the waiting rooms at Primary Childrens have lot's of fun things to do.
Tarrin cheesing it before the doctor came in.
Tarrin cheesing it before the doctor came in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Im glad that everything is good with Tarrin. I hope everything is good with Maisey to.!!!!!
I LOVE the shades! She is coolness! Good news, I started a new blog...(because I have issues) I couldn't get my old URL so it's now http://menohatebloganymore.blogspot.com
So, all's forgiven?
She looks very stylish! I am glad that everything looks good for your kids!
What great news, no surgery for right now!! They both look so happy. Your kids are great!
Yay! So glad you got good news! Love those shades too.
I'm glad for you guys!
Good news is really Great news! I am glad that the kids are great! Love the Shades!
I'm so glad their doing good. Save the glasses for me I lost mine!
I'm glad everything went so well. You have such cute kids!!!
Good news is the best! Nothing seems to reassure like good news! Can I just say you have the cutest kids ever! Love all of your pics and I can't believe Michelle is already home. Where did the time go?
Post a Comment