Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Day


We are so happy when daddy gets a day off. Yesterday we headed down to the Dinosaur Museum in Lehi. I had promised the kids I would take them sometime this week because they didn't have school. The kids absolutely love the place. We have only been there once before. It has so much fun stuff to do. We also saw a 3D Dinosaur movie. Of course we couldn't go there without stopping at Cabellas for Kevin. On the way home we stopped at Ikea and looked around and had dinner in Layton. I love the days when we get to spend a whole day doing things as a family. Friends and extended family are always fun but I love the fact that we can go and have so much fun just being together.
The kids digging out the bones.

Trey standing beneath the dinosaurs. Can you see him?

3 comments:

Coombs Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I will have to go sometime.

Haley said...

Fun! We love that place too. Nice that you could all have some family time.

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

That looks so cool. Maybe when the kids all get off school we could all take a trip down for the day.