Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Maisey


I can't believe my baby is one today. Where did all the time go. Maisey is such a happy baby and will be even happier after she get her tubes in tomorrow. She is standing on her own and walking around things but has only taken a couple of steps. I am not anxious to have her walk yet, I am perfectly happy to have her a little less mobile even though she can crawl about ninety miles a minute! We are so happy to have her in our lives. She is such a joy to her brothers. She is always making them laugh. We love her little personality and her sweet smile. Happy birthday Maisey!!

16 comments:

Shelley said...

Way cute hat!! I was going to ask where you got one, but then if it was for me, it might weigh me down, there would be so many candles.
I truly can not believe she turned one. I agree with you, where does the time go??
Good luck with the tubes. My kids all did better once they had them in.

Camille said...

That is the cutest outfit! Congrats on turning one little Maisey!

Amy said...

I cannot belive she is already 1!!! I loved your announcement. Oh what I wouldnt give to live closer to you and all your lovely talent.

tbergsjo said...

Happy Birthday Maisey! She is so cute! I can't believe it has been a year already!

Haley said...

Wow! That year went by so fast! She is absolutely so adorable!!! I love her hat.

Coombs Family said...

Happy birthday cute little maisey. How scary already one. Time fly's!

Tara Bergsjo said...

It is so crazy how fast a year can go by! Maisey is truly a beautiful little girl! We are so excitied to see you all on Saturday! Happy Birthday sweet little Maisey!!!!!

Lovin Life Together said...

She is so cute, I can't believe she is one already, it seems like you just had her. Happy Birthday Maisey!

Suz said...

So, so cute! Happy Birthday Maisey! Time goes so fast!

The Fowers Clan said...

That is the cutest hat that I have ever seen! I can't believe that she is 1! I hope she had a great Birthday!

The Bates' said...

Super cute!! Happy birthday cute girl

Forsberg's said...

She is so cute! She looks just like you. Happy #1!

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

Holy cow how time flys! She is so cute. Give her a birthday kiss for me!

Fiagle Family said...

That hat is hilarious! ..ok a cute hilarious! I love the cupcakes. I still remember when you were just pregnant. love and kisses

Emily Oman said...

Happy Birthday Maisey! She looks so cute, love the hat!

Palmers said...

Happy late Birthday Maisey! Wow time flies I can't believe she is already 1. It seems like you just had her. Those pics are so dang cute. I love the little outfit she is so cute!