(for Heathers eyes only, and those bored enough to read this)
These are the things I admire and love about you most.
First and foremost you are always true to yourself. You never waiver on what is right and what is wrong. You are loyal to a fault and don't care what the outcome is as long as you do the right thing.
Second you are real. What you see is what you get. There is nothing fake about you. You are genuine and sincere. You don't put up any pretences and you don't try to portray something you are not.
Third is your natural beauty! You ALWAYS look beautiful. Whether it is early morning or you are all done up. You do not require layers of makeup. Enough said.
Fourth you are an excellent chef. Your skills in the kitchen are amazing and you are not afraid to try new things. I love it most when you find and perfect another family favorite and everyone wants the recipe.
Fifth you are a true loyal friend. Not just to me but to everyone who gets to consider you a friend. The length of your loyalty never ends and your close friends go back all the way to your early childhood. You are constantly concerned for the well being and comfort of your friends. You are selfless and put everyones needs before your own. I always find comfort in the fact that you are my best friend and I know that you will do anything for me.
Sixth is your intelligence. You are very smart. When you find a new interest you want to learn everything. Lately it has been your interest in photography. I am amazed at how fast you grasp the knowledge of how to manipulate the settings to get what you want. As well as how fast you continue to progress in the quality of your shots.
Seventh you are SUPERWOMAN!!! The things you take on and complete are nothing short of spectacular. Every day, every hour, every minute. You go non-stop and do not let grass grow under your feet. There is no such thing as a half job when you begin something. Your ability to raise our four children and remain sane is proof enough to your Superhero status.
Heather I want you to know that my love for you grows every day. You are my friend, my confidant, my north star, my lover and my match.
So here's to my sweetheart on her special day and to the many more to come.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
10 comments:
Great job capturing the importance someone has in the world around them!
Amen! I love you tons Heather. Thanks for always being so wonderful! You are the best!! Happy Birthday!!
Amy
WOW! I think Kevin said everything. Happy Birthday Heather! Hope your day was filled with fun.
OH my goodness that is the sweetest thing Kevin, I'm impressed. I'm printing this off write now and reading it to Shawn. I haven't read anything so sweet since Edward professed his love to Bella.
Anyways, I have to ditto all those! Heather you are GREAT! Happy Happy birthday. I'm so glad you are my neighbor!
oops...I meant right now, not write now!
Happy Birthday Heather! You have such a sweet husband! And you really are a wonderful person and a great friend!!
Can you say BIG JERK! I can't beleve I talked to yesterday for like 10 minutes and then got off the phone and realized it was your birthday. I was planning on calling after I got done babysitter the twins (Which by the way was SOOOOOOO much fun) and when I talked to Linda she said you were at the movies. So happy belated birthday. I love ya!
Happy Birthday Heather! That was a sweet post!:)
Gosh for having it be for Heathers eyes only there are lots of comments. That is so cute. You guys are perfect for each other. Happy birthday Heather!!
That was so sweet and I think Kevin is right on all your attributes. The more I get to know you the more these stand out. Thanks for being you. Happy Birthday. love ya
Post a Comment