Monday, November 17, 2008

Tarrin's Baptism

On Saturday Tarrin was baptized and became the newest member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was a beautiful day and he had so many family and friends there to support him on his special day. Our Primary chorister Camille Machen played the piano for us and did such a wonderful job. Marlo Brown sang a beautiful song about the Savior. She has a beautiful voice. My mother gave a talk on Baptism and Kevin's mom gave a talk on the Holy Ghost. They both did great and I know Tarrin appreciated hearing from them. My dad and Kevin's dad gave prayers and The bishop gave some remarks. Tarrin's legs didn't want to stay under so Kevin had to dunk him a second time. The confirmation was so neat and I am so thankful for my husband and that he honors his priesthood. I am thankful that Tarrin has such a great dad that he can look up to and that sets such a good example for him. Tarrin is such a blessing in our family. I am so proud of him for his decision to be baptized. It was such a special day and I hope that Tarrin will always remember it and keep it close to his heart. I am so grateful to all of our family and friends who came to support Tarrin.

5 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

Yeah Tarrin. Tell him wish we could have been there and the girls are already counting down to visit

Tara Bergsjo said...

I am so glad we made it to the blessing! We are all so very proud of him also! Tarrin we love you so much!!

Camille said...

That was such a sweet baptism.. thanks for inviting me.. You know I've been dying slowly inside, so I had to start up a new blog... http://www.foughtblog.blogspot.com/come and visit anytime

Anonymous said...

What a special day for Tarrin, and your family. It's amazing how fast they grow up. Congratulations!

tbergsjo said...

I tagged you