Monday, November 10, 2008

SUPER SATURDAY


Yeah for super Saturday! We made magnet boards. They are like a 12x12 scrapbook page but it's a magnet board. And you make these cute little magnets to hold up your papers. I made one for Maisey's room and the rest for presents. They were fun to make. They also did cute little scrapbooks and wooden boards with vinyl lettering. I couldn't stay long since I had Maisey and Trey so I finished up at home.

9 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

Those are cute. I want to make one you will have to show me when we come out there. So far I think we will make it for the christmas party.

Suz said...

Post some instructions! Those are way cute, did you decoupoge(?) them? Was it just a magnet sheet or attached to a board? Very cute! I love to see new things!

Lisa said...

These are sooo cute! You are going to have to teach me! I need your email address so I can send you some coupon info!

Kevin and Heather said...

Suz- It is a magnetic board with the holes punched out for the ribbon. You use mog poge(don't know how to spell it)to put on the bottom and the top of the scrapbook paper. You can also put embellishments on it. I can walk you through it, If you can find someone to get the magetic boards for you. I am in the process of finding more boards.
Lisa- My address is hcb80@hotmail.com. Thanks

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

Those are way cute.
Thanks for your recipes they turn out really good.

Palmers said...

Heather,
Yours turned out really cute. i didn't finish mine at the church so i need to do them at home so wish me luck! I like yours a lot though you did really good.
Carly

Shauna said...

CUTE! Thanks for sharing :)

Brit said...

Hey! we have a little suprise to send you, but need your address!:)

Amy said...

Those are so cute!!!