This morning I woke up to the phone ringing. My mom had called to tell me my dad had a heart attack. They are in San Antonio for my brothers graduation training for the military. I hate that they are so far away. My siblings and I will be on the next flight if anything else goes wrong. As of right now they have put in four stints and he seems to be doing good. I am sitting here wondering what I possible can do. At this time all we can do is pray that everything will be okay. So if you have a chance please put my father in your prayers.
7 comments:
hi. i just stumbled onto your blog. i'm sorry to read about your father, and i will say a prayer for him and your family. i can't even imagine what you are going through.
i'll come check in soon. i hope to hear good news.
hugs! jenn
I am so sorry, we love your family and will keep you in our prayers. Please let me know if you need anything! Love Ya!
Heather, I'll be thinking of your family today. Please keep me in mind if you need any help.
I love you and will definitely keep your family in my prayers. Please call if you need anything.
Oh Heather! I am soooo sorry! Please keep us updated! Your cute Dad will definetly be in our prayers! Know you are loved and if you need ANYTHING, please let me know!
Our prayers are with you! And like everyone before me has said, please call if you need anything.
I am glad that everything is going better. You of course have also been in my prayers. Good luck to your dad in his recovery.
Post a Comment