Monday, November 24, 2008
Hanging in There
I just want to say thanks to all of your comments and prayers for my dad. He is doing great and will be home this evening. My brother was able to get them a better fight home. No layovers! So they will be more comfortable. My sister Steph is picking up my parent's from the airport and is going to stay with them for a couple of day's until my mom can get back on her feet to take care of my dad. I am hoping to see my dad tomorrow. Thanks again for all of your support. My cute friend Amy even called me from St. George to see if she could help me with anything. I am so thankful for all of my wonderful friends and family who are always there for me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you dad is doing better! I will pray for your family!! I love you guys and will help in anyway possible!!
I was happy to hear from you that your dad is doing well!
Thanks so much for that book, Ian listened to it right after you gave it to us! You totally spoiled me, now I won't expect anything less when I play at a baptism.
Post a Comment