Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TREY'S PRAYERS AND FUNNY THINGS HE SAY'S

Trey has been making us laugh with his prayers the last couple of weeks. We have been trying to teach the kids to not have repetitive prayers. It seems like the same thing is always being said. They are getting better but I think us always telling Tarrin and Wyatt to say different things they are thankful for has rubbed off on Trey. Now his prayers consist of everything he has done that day. Here is what he said last night.:
He Father, My mom here, My dad here, Tarrin here, Wyatt here. I go to school, I have my sippy cup, Chocolate milk, Grandma stay here, Amen.
I wish I could remember the other ones. I don't know what is more special than hearing a child pray. Last week for FHE we decided to take the kids on the Frontrunner. We have been talking about it for awhile and thought we better do it soon. If you know Trey, He has such a passion for trains. When we were headed towards Salt Lake for dinner. Trey said "Who made this train?" Before we could answer he said "Kids did, Kids made this train!" We thought that was so funny. Of course a three year old would think kids would make something as fun as a train.
Trey's new thing is when we tell him he's a big boy or I call him runt, runt. He says's in a loud voice "I'm not a big boy I'm just a kid!" He cracks us up!

5 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

He his so cute! We are enjoying it when Ryan prays. Sometimes it is so hard not to bust out laughing! What a fun family home evening project!

Hay Dub said...

Hey, I found your blog from Kims. I love it. Cutest dang blog! We miss you playing soccer!! OH and love the prayer, how cute is he?
Haylee

Coombs Family said...

chalkit milk!

Camille said...

That is great! I need to get Ian on Frontrunner.

Haley said...

What a cutie. Kids do say the funniest things.