Thursday, September 4, 2008

MAISEY'S GRANDMA FACE


Maisey has been making this facial expression for a few weeks now and we think it's pretty funny. She has no teeth so when she does this she looks like a grandma with no teeth. We call it her grandma face. I think she looks like my grandma Fiagle when she makes this face. I took Maisey to the doctor today for her six month checkup. She is actually almost eight months but with her being sick and stuff going on( I really have no excuse other than my life is chaotic)I just got her in today. She is 25% for weight and 75% for heighth and head. I hate when they have to get shots, As I'm sure every mother hates that. She is getting so big. She is sitting up and scoots everywhere. She is starting to get up on her hands and knee's. I think she will be crawling this month. I guess now is the time to get out the baby gates.

3 comments:

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

That is too funny and too cute. I can't believe how big she has gotten.

Tara Bergsjo said...

That has got to be one of the funniest faces I have ever seen a baby make!! She is so darn cute!!

Coombs Family said...

that is the funniest thing it like she's sucking up her lips