Thursday, September 18, 2008
ROUTINE?
School has started and I am still not in a routine. I was hoping to be on the ball with getting kids off to school, running errands, cleaning house and getting a lot more photography in then what is actually happening. I don't know how some women do it. I see the mom dropping her kid off to preschool who I think has never had a bad look day in her life and I ask myself "What is my problem" If I'm dressed by ten o'clock I am having a good day. Two kids with homework is a lot more work than one. I have no idea what I am going to when all four kids are in Elementary School. Tomorrow I have to remember to send Wyatt to school with his homework, Treats for rainbow day, He needs to dressed like a pirate for Pirate day. Tarrin needs to remember his homework packet, Show and Tell (Draw a picture of his Family)and hand in his seed paper(find about twenty different seeds around and tape them to his paper). Trey has preschool tomorrow and he has show and tell which is easy since he just wants to take a toy plane. I know everyone who has kids in school has to do all this and much more. I guess I just needed to vent a little and wonder where I am going to find all the time. I guess I'm not really worried about time I'm just not good with remembering to do things. I can't wait until things slow down just a little. Thank goodness Kevin is here in the morning and helps me out with breakfast and sending kids off to school. Hey, If my kids have clean clothes, breakfast and their hair at least combed, I'm doing alright. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I feel the same way and I only have 2 kids! If it makes you feel any better I often think "wow how does Heather always look so amazing and she has 4 kids!!!"
I guess if you have time to blog you have time to do everything else :)
I feel the same way and I only have one in elementary school! But her teacher gives her enough homework for two kids! I am having one of those nights! I have been cleaning all day, Dinner, homework, bed, more cleaning and I still feel like I am not caught up. Rob has been gone lots lately so I think that is why I am so crazy! Hang in there!! At least we have our family to be so busy with. :)
I don't know what you're talking about! You look great just walking your kids to the bus stop...But I know what you mean, it's 11 am and I'm in desperate need of a shower..so here I go!
Amen Sister! I've found if you skip the combing hair and washing faces it saves about 10 minutes. My kids always look like rug rats, especially at church. Asher has worn his jammas under his church clothes before because he wouldn't let me take them off and I didn't have time to fight him! So I say you're doing pretty darn good! And I don't agree with the above entry about having time to blog. Some things are merely for your sanity and it's worth every second if it keeps you sane!
Post a Comment