Yeah! We are official booked to go to Disneyland in October. We have talked about going this year and I'm so excited to go. Our kids are at such fun ages for Disneyland. The boy's will get one more time in before we have to start visiting all the princess stuff. We are going to stop first at my brothers house and visit and then off to see the Sequoia's and beach and finally Disneyland for three days. Tarrin is so excited to celebrate his birthday in California. He is always talking about how he is going to live there when he gets older because there is no snow. The kids are excited to see their cousins. I am excited to go to Disneyland again. It's been almost three years since we were last there. We are driving this time. But we thought with four kids it would be much easier than trying to get on and off flights and dealing with airports, car rentals and shuttles.
Friday, September 12, 2008
THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH
Yeah! We are official booked to go to Disneyland in October. We have talked about going this year and I'm so excited to go. Our kids are at such fun ages for Disneyland. The boy's will get one more time in before we have to start visiting all the princess stuff. We are going to stop first at my brothers house and visit and then off to see the Sequoia's and beach and finally Disneyland for three days. Tarrin is so excited to celebrate his birthday in California. He is always talking about how he is going to live there when he gets older because there is no snow. The kids are excited to see their cousins. I am excited to go to Disneyland again. It's been almost three years since we were last there. We are driving this time. But we thought with four kids it would be much easier than trying to get on and off flights and dealing with airports, car rentals and shuttles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I agree with Tarrin, I would love to live at Disneyland. Have you ever done the character lunch? It costs a small fortune but it was the best money we ever spent when we went to Disney World (or anywhere for that matter).
How FUN!! We are going to go someday! We have talked about going with my whole family ( dad, step-mom, brother and sister) in two years. I can't remember the last vacation we had together with my dad. So we are excitied.
I am so jealous and wish I was going with you guys! Take lots of pics. I can't wait to see them!
I want to go, can I come?
Suz- We did the character breakfast last time and your right a small fortune but well worth it. We are going to do it again.
Mandy- I thought you were coming :)
Thanks for sharing your blog. It is great!! And you will love the road trip. We have takin lots of roadtrips with our kids, and they do just fine. Just have lots of movies, and hand things to do, and of course lots of munchies and stops. I wish it were us going. Have Fun!!
Becky
Post a Comment