Monday, September 15, 2008

EIGHT MONTHS OLD

Maisey is eight months old today. In the last month she has learned to sit up and she is starting to crawl. She does the worm crawl right now. She now can get to where ever she wants to go. She says's ma, ma and loves to use her voice. She is mostly sleeping through the night with sometimes waking up and going right back after I give her, her pacifier. She has learned to clap and thinks she's hot stuff when she claps. She is still pulling her Grandma face. She loves attention, especially from her brothers. She's not a real snugly baby. When she's tired she wants you to just put her in bed and leave her alone. She is a pretty content baby right now. I even took her to the dentist with me today and she just sat in her car seat and watched without being fussy. We are so thankful for our little girl. She brings such joy to our family.

7 comments:

Forsberg's said...

She really is adorable! She is so animated. Doesn't just melt you heart when they start saying mama? I still tell Asher my name is mama rather than mom because I love it so much!

Tara Bergsjo said...

I love the pictures! She is so beautiful!! And it is crazy she is 8 months!!

tbergsjo said...

I can't believe she is eight months old. We all know how time flies :). She is such a doll!

Coombs Family said...

How cute. I swear everytime I see her she is so much bigger.

Camille said...

Heather! I found your blog through Becky's!! I hope you don't mind me "lurking" and you won't put your blog on private..because then I would feel bad. Maisey is a doll and I can't believe she's 8 months already!
Your "tampon" neighbor
Camille

Fiagle Family said...

I cant believe how much you been up to. My kids are counting down till you come out. I havent been very good at blogging as of late..I'm going for a once a month thing at this point! See you soon

Lisa said...

I can't believe she is already 8 months! Where has the time gone? Keep posting these adorable pics. You truly are blessed!