We had a great Easter. Saturday I took Trey and Maisey to the Farr West Egg Hunt. I guess even Wyatt is getting older and didn't want to go. On Easter Sunday the Easter bunny came with the kids easter baskets and rollerblades! The kids love them. Tarrin wasn't feeling good but I did make him take a picture with his rollerblades on after church. Trey loves them so much and even hurried and got ready for school today so he could go out and rollerblade before school. I took Maisey out today and I didn't want to come in. Who knew they were so fun!
I was so sad Tarrin wasn't feeling good. It's not the same having a family Easter picture when one of you is missing. I guess one positive is, I didn't have to get out the tripod. Tarrin is a pretty good photographer.
Sunday afternoon we headed to Logan for lunch and the annual Egg hunt at Kevin's parents house. Its always fun watching the kids find the eggs or should I say watch them race to get eggs! We had a great day!
.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment