Wednesday, April 23, 2014

15 YEARS!

Kevin put this on Facebook so I thought I better copy it and put it on the blog:

Happy 15th!!!! I remember that day like it was 15 years ago, because it was. The wind was blowing so hard it knocked out the power in the Logan Temple. We sat together outside the sealing room a young naive couple that hoped love was going to be enough. The flashlight that was rounded up for the Sealer was the only source of light in the sealing room. I remember only being able to see you, even though we had a lot of friends and family there, and that was more than ok. I remember you looked beautiful, that is a easy one because you have always looked beautiful. I remember it was snowing as we were taking pictures outside the temple and a gust of wind blew your veil into the fountain. I remember feeling like the luckiest person alive because I have felt that way everyday up to and including today. I remember a lot more but this is getting too long and some of the things I remember would not be appropriate to write on Facebook. But most of all I want you to know how much you mean to me. I love you more everyday and I look forward to next 15. May they be as good as the first. Happy anniversary baby!!!

Kevin always knows how to make me smile! Love you babe!

No comments: