Wyatt turned Ten on May 1st. We celebrated with Kevin's family in Logan and the kids had slushies(lips all blue) and hot dogs. Aunt Tara made a very yummy Tres Leche cake! It was a good time. I can't believe Wyatt is Ten, I know I always say that when any of my kids have a Birthday but they are all growing up so fast! The next day Kevin took Wyatt and a couple of friends to Toads to have some more Birthday fun... Wyatt has the opportunity to have some fantastic primary teachers. (Kami Smith and Marlo Brown) They do such a great job and they brought Wyatt a fun gift. He loved it! Wyatt got cash for his birthday and with some help from Kevin was able to but a fifth gen. iPod. Wyatt is such a great kid and a good brother. He like playing outside with Dallin and getting into the canal and catching fish with his bare hands. He is a sweet boy and we love him very much! Happy Birthday Wyatt!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment