Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tarrin's Birthday Parties

This year Tarrin did cake and ice cream up in Logan with Kevin's family and then had friends over on Saturday for pizza and a movie. I love trades and Jen Vesper who used to work for Kevin did a cake for Tarrin. He wanted Minecraft which is a video game that is all the rave lately. He loved his cake! and wanted me to take a bunch of pictures. He wanted one of him making a funny face so here it is.


I can't believe Tarrin is twelve and gets the priesthood on Sunday and will passing the sacrament. It's crazy that I have a kid that old! He is such a great kid!


1 comment:

Fiagle Family said...

happy bday from all the girls!!! ..oh and jeremy too. lol. I still remember when we went to dinner and you had just had him. Where does the time go>~?!~