Thursday, November 1, 2012

Maisey's costume and dance fun!

Maisey chose to be Firestar for Halloween. She watched an old Spiderman and his amazing friends episode on Netflix and came up with the idea. I thought she would change her mind but after a couple of weeks she still wanted to be it. I had to dye her clothes yellow and dye her gloves red for the costume luckily she had the boots and I bought a red mask and cut it. We first had her wear a wig to her dance Halloween party and the it itched too much so for her Preschool party and trick or treating we just sprayed her hair with red hairspray. She loved it so much and really got into character flying around and such.



At her dance party they did a dance to thriller and Maisey really got into character pretending she was dead. It was so cute!








No comments: