
On Saturday I took the kids to the Farr West Egg hunt. It was fun to watch the kids run and get their Easter eggs. Maisey likes her bunny glasses. Easter was beautiful and the kids had so much fun! Kevin's friend Robert came to church with us and then brought his little girl Taylie over for an Easter egg hunt at our house. We had some yummy lunch and Maisey loved having a little friend over. Later we headed to Logan and had dinner and an Easter egg hunt with Kevin's family. The kids had so much fun! It was such a beautiful day and I am so thankful for my Savior and the Atonement. I hope everyone had a great day!






2 comments:
It was so fun to see you on Sunday. I did get your message. Sorry I am a slacker SIL lately. Hopefully after I get Brooke's birthday party over with my life will calm down again.
These pictures are awesome. Looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment