
I think Maisey is still having a little anxiety from the accident. Today when I dropped her off at Preschool she came running out of the school crying and telling me that she didn't want me to leave. This is not normal behavior for her at all. It just breaks my heart that her world has been shaken up a bit. With some cuddling from her teacher she went back inside and was fine. After an hour of some projects we went and flew kites and had some lunch at the park. It was such a nice day and Maisey had lots of fun! When we got back Maisey went to her little friend Kauri's Birthday Party. When I picked her up she was all smiles. She got to make a sea shell necklace and she had on a cute little headband and the funnest part was a goldfish! She named her goldfish "Starfish" and she is so happy. We love to see her smiles! She has been doing pretty good and really doesn't like to talk about the accident but Kevin took her and the boys to see the car and that seemed to help her a little. I have been on an emotional roller coaster and I'm so ready to be off of it. I am not usually an emotional person but the last week has been crazy to say the least. I think Maisey and I are ready to forget about the accident and move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment