
My kids have had a good time so far dressing up for Halloween. Tarrin wanted to be Link from Zelda but I couldn't get him to wear some boots of mine and some tights. I wonder why he was pitching such a fit over it? He ended up with the hat and shirt and seems to be pretty happy about that. I found Wyatt's costume at Cosco and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it was put together. I have to say he makes a pretty neat pirate! We stopped by Kevin's work today and I had Wyatt go in first to see if Kevin would even recognize him and he didn't! He just thought he was some kid there with his parent's until Wyatt said "Hi, Dad" He didn't even know that Wyatt was going to be a pirate. Trey was going to be a dead soccer player but then saw the Wizard costume that I had bought last year at the Smith and Edwards toy sale. I think he makes a wonderful Wizard and him and Wyatt went outside and found him a magical stick that he can use as his wizard wand. I was hoping maybe we would find another Bull frog to put in a little cage for him to carry around and tell people he put a spell on one of his brothers and turned them into a frog. Maisey his obsessed with princess's and can't wait to meet some real ones at Disneyland in a month. It was no surprise that she wanted to be one for Halloween. She loves the movie Tangled and tells everyone that she is going to be Rapunzel when she grows up. It's funny because when someone asks her what she is going to be for Halloween she says "Tangled".
We went to the library today to participate in their Halloween festivities and it was a lot of fun. The kids had fun making crafts and playing Halloween bingo. Tarrin's name was drawn and he won a book. I love my kiddo's!
4 comments:
the kids loved the costumes! couldnt even tell it was wyatt under all that hair.
Such all out costumes! Love them. Happy Halloween! All of their individuals are so fun.
SO cute, and awesome photos, as always!!
Great costumes-Love the pics!
Post a Comment